5.30.2006

sherly + steven wedding

our best friend finally tied the knot! last saturday we got a chance to serve in a different role than wedding photographers ^_^ Kartika was humbled and happy to serve as Sherly's maid of honor and I was one of the ushers. Of course, I had to bring a camera and took some moments from the wedding.

we did their e-session last year. this image is my all time favorite!


the beautiful bride


ring exchange


Mr. & Mrs. Steven Setiawan!


I love precious moments cake top ^_^


the centerpiece (and first dance)


the maid of honor and love of my life


congrats to both of you and welcome to the club! May God's blessings be with your new family and many children to follow! ^_^

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger oscar+kartika said...

thanks leigh! i got your blog on rss feed so to never miss your posting! ^_^

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home